The new corporate world : well dressed,stressed and depressed.
The psychological mechanisms of stress can lead to depression. Stress is the way a body responds to any kind of threat. The nervous system of a person responds by releasing stress hormones, including cortisol and adrenaline for emergency action. Stressed is caused by two factors external and internal factors:
· External causes of stress: Life changes, Work, relationship, financial difficulties and time
· Internal causes of stress: Chronic issues, negative thoughts, pessimism and lack of flexibility
Stress is in our daily routine events and responsibilities, any situation in life, such as illness. Depression can be from person to person, but the signs and symptoms are common. Researchers found that stress a depression can be dangerous toll on the health of any person with heart problems.
They found nearly 5,000 people in the world with heart disease who were 45 years or above. Most of the stressful person felt lonely or had crying spells during the past week, and often they are unable to control things in their daily lives. Both high stress and high depression caused deaths or heart attacks among the people. Study of researchers noted that the "high vulnerability period," people with intense stress and depression were at increased risk of dying or having a heart attack. When the bills pile up, the mortgage rate adjusts, the credit card balance grows, or you are laid off, things can feel down-right unbearable. "Financial stress can negatively -- even severely -- impact things outside of the wallet: your health, your job and your relationships," says David Alecock, a vice president at InCharge Institute, the financial education arm of InCharge Solutions, a nonprofit credit counseling service.
Suicides among youngsters continue to be a problem. In the U.S., teenagers commit suicide. Suicide is caused due to stressful life. They experience strong feelings of stress, self-doubt confusion, financial uncertainty, pressure to succeed, and other fears while growing up. For some teenagers, divorce, the formation of a new family with step-parents and step-siblings, or moving to a new community can be very unsettling and can intensify self-doubts. For these teens, suicide is a solution to their problems and stress.
Stress and depression are risky to life. One must be cautious of any action so as to be away from stress and depression.
- Liverpool and Plymouth fans remembering Daniel May
- From Prince to George Michael: Remembering the celebrities who passed away in 2016
- Five known facts about Parkinson's disease
- Fatal collision for Magda Tadaj in Croydon
- Antibiotic resistance: 1 death every 3 seconds in 2050
- Religious women less likely to die early
- Reduced death risk with coffee
- How can drugs kill?
- Bloomberg telecaster Paul Gage died from aneurysm
- Journalism ‘legend’ Eric Langton died of cancer at 67
- Award-wining Belarusian journalist Pavel Sheremet murdered in Kiev
- Investigative journalist William Gaines passed away with Parkinson disease
- Athletics mourning death of veteran journalist Mark Ouma
- Award-winning journalist Sydney Schanberg, hero of the film "The Killing Fields," died
- Reduced risk of Alzheimer's deaths by alcohol
- Natural disasters: More than 600,000 dead in 20 years
- Million deaths from curable cancer people a lack of access to radiotherapy and surgery
SOCIOLOGY OF DEATH
QUEST FOR IMMORTALITY
QUOTE OF THE DAY
- Biological death v/s Clinical death. When does a person really die?
- Organ donors; new concern for them following drug overdose.
- The new corporate world : well dressed,stressed and depressed.
- BEES AID TO HUMAN LIFE
- Melanoma: high risk of death among pregnant women
- Osteoporosis: premature death due to fractures for elders
- Blood test: premature death’s biomarker
- Reduce the risk of premature death by regularly consuming spicy foods
- Premature death: link between air pollution and heart disease